Membership (1 Year)
Filmmakers Lab is a membership-based organisation with a one-off annual fee. Non-members are able to attend sessions, but there is a chargeable ticket price.
What does the membership include?
• Year long free access to Filmmakers Lab sessions, including all professional development workshops, masterclasses and screenings (working out at only £2 per session)
• 40% off all Filmmaking courses at Exeter Phoenix (worth £24 per course)
• 50% off all Film Equipment Hire from Exeter Phoenix
• £5 cinema tickets at Studio 74, Exeter Phoenix’s independent cinema (usually priced £7 per ticket)
• Unlimited free short film submission entries to Two Short Film Festival (usually between £5 – £15 per entry)
• Access to our closed Facebook networking group
• Monthly newsletters with relevant opportunities, news and events
Who’s it for?
Everyone! Whether you’re a writer, director, producer, actor, cinematographer, boom operator, script supervisor or just interested in filmmaking. Aimed at those in the early stages of their career, we will connect you to other local based filmmaking talent, provide professional training opportunities and on-going project support.
Our only restriction is that you must be based in the South West of England, which covers the counties of Gloucestershire, Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall, as well as the Isles of Scilly. If you are unsure as to whether your location is included in the South West of England then please do drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much is it?
Annual membership is £25, this will run from the date you sign-up for a full year, and then you will need to renew your membership (don’t worry we’ll send you a reminder!).
We are not for profit organisation and all the income will go back into providing programming, training and support for our filmmakers.
If you are having difficulty covering the cost of you membership, travel to our sessions, or additional access and support costs are required then extra help is available. Please email the Film Hub South West at email@example.com with your full name, postal address and an outline of the costs/areas you require additional financial support in order to make the membership scheme accessible to you.